We've just released #Halcyon 2.3.1 with the following changes:
- Allow adding more toots to the editor to create threads
- Emoji picker and autocomplete work for content warning now
- Bugfix: Thread not loaded when opening boost in overlay
- Bugfix: Duplicated threads in the timeline
- Improve German and Japanese translation
- Add Dutch translation
-> Please make sure to enable the nl_NL locale on your server
You can download it from https://notabug.org/halcyon-suite/halcyon/releases
@jeroenpraat That's a really weird issue but if it has worked before,it can't be caused by the translation file in the repository.This doesn't happen for the first time but it always only happen on one instance and I think not always.Normally I recommend downloading the messages.mo file for the buggy language again and replace it on the server with the new one (even if it should be exactly the same) but I can't remember if that helped in the past.Maybe it's a bug in PHP 😕
If I'm home again, I see if restarting fpm will do anything.
@halcyon After restarting FPM it suddenly worked again!
@jeroenpraat Great!That means that it's really a bug in PHP itself.I think I should add this to the troubleshooting documentation page.
Mastodon server for anyone interested in CSS or general web development